WEDDING BANDS AND RINGS
JP Haase Jewelers is proud to have decades of experience in providing wedding rings for thousands of happy couples. We believe that marriage is a beautiful thing and picking out rings that reflect this beauty is only natural.
The friendly associates of JP Haase are here to help you to make your purchase easy and memorable. We hope that choosing your wedding rings will add even more beauty to this already precious event.
SELECTING BANDS AND RINGS
When considering the purchase of wedding rings, JP Haase likes to start with the individual. We know that men and women often have different preferences in jewelry and we take that into account.
When selecting a wedding band for a woman, we first consider whether she wants an engagement and wedding ring set or if she wants a wedding ring to match an engagement ring she already has. In either case, we will help her choose from our over 300 wedding bands in stock or we’ll create a custom ring just for her.
When selecting a wedding band for a man, we’ll consider what men value most in a ring: comfort and appropriate style. We’ll find him a ring that sits so comfortably on his finger that he can go about his day without even feeling it. We’ll also choose a style that can resemble his wife’s ring without looking feminine. Men will be interested to know all of the fascinating materials their rings can be made from, including:
- Serinium: a beautiful, bright white, ultra-hard metal that is perfect for both men’s and women’s jewelry. Forged at extreme temperatures and pressures, this high-tech alloy will never oxidize, tarnish, change shape or change color. Serinium® is also the safest contemporary metal — despite its hardness, a Serinium® ring can easily be removed in an emergency.
- Damascus Steel: Skilled Craftsmen techniques that mimic centuries old metalsmithing techniques believed to have originated in the Middle East. This process involves alternating two types of Stainless Steel then twisting and folding the metal by hand to produce vivid patterns making your Damascus Steel ring a unique masterpiece!
- Meteorite: a solid piece of debris from a comet, asteroid, or meteoroid, that originates in outer space and survives through the atmosphere. Our Meteorite rings are made entirely in the US using authentic Gibeon Meteorite from Namibia, Africa.
- Titanium: a lightweight and very strong metal, which provides exceptional comfort and is easy to wear day-to-day. This metal is naturally hypoallergenic and corrosion resistant.
- Tungsten Carbide: one of the toughest precious metals available today, it’s 10 times harder than 18k gold and 5 times harder than steel. These rings will not scratch.
Do you have further questions about JP Haase wedding bands? We invite you to stop in today to talk to one of our friendly associates. You may also contact us by phone or e-mail.